Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Haba Wonder Dice

Haba Wonder DiceWe purchased the Wonder Dice Block set for our son when he was about 5 months old and was finally showing interest in picking things up and playing with them. After 3 months of fairly heavy use, I can say that this was worth every penny. If the bright colors, mirrors, and multiple different types of fabric were not enough to keep him entertained, the fact that most of these blocks also make sounds (jingling, squeaking, etc) certainly would be. Parents will especially appreciate the fact that these blocks are nice and soft, making them less of a problem to worry about when your budding genius discovers that he/she can throw them (into walls, furniture, windows, etc.). As a tip the little fabric "tassle" on the top of the cone is especially good for tickling noses!

Disclaimer: I love non-toxic toys and I love all things Haba in particular. This toy is very cute, soft, and seems like it would be fun to stack. That said, my almost 7 month old has shown zero interest so far. I think the square blocks are too big for her hands to maneuver yet. The only block she likes is the pointy one that she can put easily in her mouth. So I am hopeful that she will grow into the building features of this toy with time, but it might not be the best for super young babies. I still give it good marks as I think it will be a quality, non-toxic toy for a slightly older child.

Buy Haba Wonder Dice Now

Wonderful toy. It is still fun for a 2.5 yr. I love the fact that a baby can throw these without destroying things.

Read Best Reviews of Haba Wonder Dice Here

No comments:

Post a Comment