Friday, June 6, 2014

Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Play and Grow

Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Play and GrowMy son has had this toy since he was 3 months and he is now 7 months and this is still his favorite! There is just to much to this toy. There are so many different colors and textures and sounds! His ears, trunk and the ends of his legs crinkle. He has a squeaker in his belly that always gets a laugh from my boy. One paw has a textured teether in the shape of a leaf and the other has 2 rings with different textures. There is a lots to touch and mouth. There is also a large clip at the top to make it easy to attach to car seats, bouncers, strollers, etc.

Pros:

Lots of textures

Crinkle paper

Teether

Rings

Hook to attach to things

Squeaker

Cons:

None that I have found

My son has loved this toy for 5 months now and I'm sure he will continue to love it for many more! I think it was plenty worth the $10 or $11 I spent on it! I would buy it again!

This guy, Eddie the Elephant is plush, chewable, resistant and goes everwhere! Baby loves Eddie. He definitely is a must have amongst all of the Lamaze Play and Grow toys! Guys like: Jacques the Peacock, Freddie the Firefly, Mortimer the Moose, Buzz the Bug and many others! Check him and the others out and enjoy! Tony

Buy Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Play and Grow Now

We gave this to my son for Christmas when he was 3 months. He wasn't interested right away, but started to be around 4 months as he could hold it better and move it around to feel and mouth different parts of the elephant. This is the toy I reach for now when he's bored. It seems to entertain him the longest with different textures to feel and things to grab.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Play and Grow Here

My son loves this elephant. It was the first toy that he would reach out and try to grab. The crinkly ears and feet are the best parts of this toy. As he has gotten older, he likes to chew on the rings and leaves. For quite a while I would not leave the house without this toy, as it was the only thing he would entertain himself with. We also have the Lamaze Dragonfly, but my son did not become interested in that one until about 2 months after he was playing with the elephant. The only complaint I have is that the top of Eddie's head is becoming slightly sun-faded from all of his trips outside of the house. For the amount of love my son has given this toy and the hours he's been entertained by him, I give this toy a full 5 stars and a full recommendation!

Want Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Play and Grow Discount?

Bought this as a baby shower gift for a friend who's doing an elephant theme for her baby. The picture doesn't do justice to how adorable this is! I love the teether and all the crinkly things on the elephant. I think her baby is gonna love it and she was so thrilled when she saw it.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment