Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mary Meyer Ella Bella 10" Elephant Wind Up Musical

Mary Meyer Ella Bella 10' Elephant Wind Up MusicalThis little musical elephant is just adorable. It is as pictured and the music is soft which would not startle very small babies. I was very pleased with the product and the fast delivery service. J. Jackson

I thought for the price is was rather small, although it did reveal size in ad. My main dislike was the quality of music coming out of toy. Not as soothing as I would have liked. Overall, it is ok. I just may be used to the old fashioned toys from when I was a kid.

Buy Mary Meyer Ella Bella 10" Elephant Wind Up Musical Now

I ordered this elephant because it was a wind up musical. After searching local stores and not finding wind up musical ones I turned to Amazon and found this adorable plush. I gave this as a gift it is soft, colorful, well made and best of all does not contain a battery. I found the key turn to be easy to wind and just the right size. The music only adds to the beauty of this product. You won't be disappointed definitely worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Ella Bella 10" Elephant Wind Up Musical Here

Love Ella Bella, my new grandbaby is amazed by her. Easy to wind and the music is very good.

thanks, JT

Want Mary Meyer Ella Bella 10" Elephant Wind Up Musical Discount?

The toy did not work at all. Tried winding partially and nothing; tried totally winding, nothing.

I would not recommend the Mary Meyer Ella Bella Elephant Wind Up Musical to anyone who wants a working product.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment