Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ball Toss

Ball TossMy 7 month old son loves to play with the balls & he loves hearing the music play everytime he kicks it or reaches in. He's hasn't quite old enough to actually "make a basket" without help. The one complaint I have is that when you try to pick up the toy, from the top of basket, it falls apart. There is no way to lock the top & bottom parts together. That causes concern since my son could pick it up & have the bottom fall on him & he gets hurt.

Reading the box I thought it would be a wonderful toy for my 8 month old. However, everytime he pulls on the net the entire top half comes apart. That's know fun because he cannot put it back together. It should have a locking mechanism so that it would not come apart.

Buy Ball Toss Now

We got this toy at Christmas when Ethan was 5 mos., he is now 10 mos. He likes to spin the side spinner but that's about all. I agree that the hoop falls off MUCH too easily and it was really hard to put the bottom pieces together. It seemed silly they weren't already connected. Ethan loves playing with the balls alone but not worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Ball Toss Here

I received this toy for Easter for my Twins in thier baskets. I have to say that the nicest part of the toy is the three brightly colored balls. I am a big Fisher Price fan and I like the adjustable volume and the music is not too overbearing but the toy is not made well. The hoop attachement falls off way to easily (everytime) and having to re-assemble it each time its touched is annoying. With three small kids, I need a toy to hold up for play. It's not worth the money and I would not give this to anyone else.

Want Ball Toss Discount?

My mom bought this toy for my son when he was nine months old and he loves it! Music plays and lights flash when he puts the balls in the hoop. He figured out the point of the game right away. The balls are brightly colored and he will crawl all over the house to retrieve them. The hoop attachment does come off of the base easily but that is because it is reversible (the bottom of the toy can either be a basket to contain the balls or a platform that allows the balls to roll away so baby has to crawl after them) and it has never been a problem for us. We clap and cheer when he makes a basket and he gets really excited. This toy is very interactive because adults can easily play baskets with the child even grandad likes getting in on the action! This is always the first toy my son chooses to play when we go to Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment