Sunday, June 1, 2014

*SAFETY KNOTTED*Amber Heals Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace-Baroque Cognac w/ "Amber Heals" Jew

*SAFETY KNOTTED*Amber Heals Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace-Baroque Cognac w/ 'Amber Heals' Jewelry Pouch -I was doubtful when this came. The beads felt like plastic to me. I tried it on our baby though and she has been wearing it for months.

When we started using it she was drooling a full bib's size worth of soaked shirt multiple times a day. We saw an immediate reduction in her drooling. The few times I've taken it off (we don't let her wear it in the bath) and forgotten to put it back on we've noticed it's missing when we pick her up and her shirt is soaked with drool.

It hasn't hurt her, and it seems to have helped her, and we like the look of it.

I bought this necklace for my 10 month old after my sister and cousins all bought one for their children. My son has yet to have a problem with teething. He is now 13 months.

Buy *SAFETY KNOTTED*Amber Heals Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace-Baroque Cognac w/ "Amber Heals" Jew Now

I noticed a complete turn around in my son with in 24 hours of him wearing his Amber necklace! it helps his teething pain so much!

Read Best Reviews of *SAFETY KNOTTED*Amber Heals Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace-Baroque Cognac w/ "Amber Heals" Jew Here

Necklace arrived quickly and is dark amber as shown. Seems to be well-made. Arrived quickly. Not sure if it is working or not but it looks nice.

Want *SAFETY KNOTTED*Amber Heals Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace-Baroque Cognac w/ "Amber Heals" Jew Discount?

It is hard to tell if it really worked or my grandson was about to cut a tooth anyway. He liked chewing on it though.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment