Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sassy Water-Filled Teether Toy

Sassy Water-Filled Teether Toy, Heart and Peace SignThese are the only teethers my nephew likes (and the cat too). They are easy for him to hold and the bright colors help US find them when they "vanish".

Used them for my dog and she loves them. They dont rip in her mouth and thats what is important.

Buy Sassy Water-Filled Teether Toy Now

My daughter loved chewing on these after they came out of the freezer whe she is teething, they are a wonderful size that infants have no problem holding them.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Water-Filled Teether Toy Here

I got these for my infant for Christmas. He loves them. They are his daily slobber toy to chew on. :)

Want Sassy Water-Filled Teether Toy Discount?

The item arrived timely and as described. I was very satisfied with this product. I would buy from this seller again. These worked great for my friend's teething daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment