Friday, June 6, 2014

VTech - Touch and Learn Musical Bee

VTech - Touch and Learn Musical BeeBoth of my kids love this toy. My two year old got it for her first Christmas and my second child just discovered it and also loves it. I love that it has both the play and the sleep modes and that it is noise activated to help lull the kids back to sleep. I only have one complaint-it goes though all the quiet and soothing and just when your child relaxes it says "Bye-Bye" quite loudly. What's the point in being quiet and relaxing if it's just going to wake them back up for you? Other than that it is a wonderful toy.

I bought this bee after watching my three month old play with it at my sisters and immediately taking to it. She LOVES her bee and she quickly learned how to push the button in the middle. The bee plays music and has a voice of a little girl which mesmerizes my little one. It has a day and night mode. The night mode is great to calm my daughter down. She does a pretty good job of holding onto it in her bouncy chair. She loves to chew on her antenna and she quickly learned to reach for the bee. It is the first thing she ever reached for big milestone. I would definitely recommend this bee as a first toy.

Buy VTech - Touch and Learn Musical Bee Now

My 5 month old is still too little to push the buttons or to really benefit from it educationally, but it is really helping with sleep training. We keep it switched to night mode in her crib at night and when she cries it automatically comes on and plays soothing music which really helps her fall back asleep. I was really concerned because after it plays a few minutes of soothing music it says "Bye-bye!" loudly before turning off! What a poor design! Thankfully it doesn't seem to bother her! It seems like it will be a nice educational/play toy as she gets older. It does interest her a bit at this age and she likes chewing on the wings or crinkling them with her hand.

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Touch and Learn Musical Bee Here

The Musical Bee arrived on time and in good condition. Unfortunately, it didn't hold my grandson's

attention very long. I would recommend it for kids that like stuffed toys, however. Did everything

as described, cute toy.

Want VTech - Touch and Learn Musical Bee Discount?

This is my grand childs favorite toy she got for Christmas. The music is very soothing. Not loud. The wings make a crackling sound when she touches them or squeezes them. She's 5 months old and loves it!

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment