Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wet Wheels

Munchkin Wet Wheels Bath Toy, Colors May VaryOk... it may be obvious to some, but it wasn't to me. When I looked at the picture and it showed 2 bath toys and the title said "Toys" in the plural, I wrongly assumed that you were getting both bath toy(s) for the $7.99 price. Add the fact that nowhere in the shopping process are you allowed to select which toy you'd like to order (the dolphin or the turtle) and it all points to the fact that you're getting both. WRONG!! You get 1 toy, and you get no choice as to which one it is. This is especially important since we have twins, but I would have the same frustration if I only had 1 baby... it just feels like false advertising. Next time I'll know to inquire with customer service. Not only was I disappointed for not getting both, but when I realized I had payed $8 for 1 toy, I feel like it was overpriced for the small amount of plastic involved in making this.

So how do I rate the toy... it's a nice toy.. very simple and does all that it should do. Floats like it says... rolls like it says... and basically is a bath toy (duh!). Nothing special... but at 12 months, my kids would probably be happy with an empty plastic pop bottle in their bath. :-D

The picture had shown two toys when I bought this item and the title is Munchkin Wet Wheels Bath Toys which would also lead you to believe you would receive two toys. We only received the turtle and I thought there was a mistake with the order. I think $7.98 is too much money to spend on this bath toy. It would be a reasonable price if you received both toys.

Buy Wet Wheels Now

I bought this for my grand daughter last year for Christmas. It is a great bath toy but can also be played with at any time. She actually carried it in her purse. She likes to play with cars and things like her older cousin and this is so cute.

Read Best Reviews of Wet Wheels Here

This is my sons favorite bath toy. Very cute. As with all bath toys you just have to make sure they have a place to dry or it will get funky.

Want Wet Wheels Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment