Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ty Beanie Babies - Spike the Rhinoceros (Retired)

Ty Beanie Babies - Spike the RhinocerosI am a biologist and science teacher so realism is a must. This Beanie baby is great because Ty not only made the rhino look realistic, but they also managed to make a rhino cute somehow. Just looking at him makes me smile and think "Aww he is so cute!" The name Spike is just perfect for him too. I have had Spike for quite a number of years. He went to college with me and went to classes in my sweatshirt's front pocket. He was the encouragement I needed to get through the toughest courses like organic chemistry. I held him, carried him around, and pet him millions of times, yet he still looks brand new. If I had a son, this is a toy I would buy him.

I've had one of these fellas in my travel kit for 5 years. He's kind of a mascot. He's also incredibly resilient and durable. Only reason I got a second one is that I dread the thought of losing a goofy photo-op with him, if I were to lose the original!

Buy Ty Beanie Babies - Spike the Rhinoceros (Retired) Now

I enjoy small stuffed animals/beanies that look realistic. Good to teach about endangered animals. I dont like the new colorful and crappy made beanies. I really like Spike.

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies - Spike the Rhinoceros (Retired) Here

Though soft if taken care of, and desirable to a collecter, there isn't really anything unique about him. Ty Beanie Babies get better every year, and in the year 2005, you're bound to find better-made, more colorfully decorated Beanies then this one. Gray really is a dull color, but if you love rhinos, I suppose you'd like him.

Want Ty Beanie Babies - Spike the Rhinoceros (Retired) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment