Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wonderworld Blossom Sorter

Wonderworld Blossom SorterAfter my one year old chewed off the velcro tab and into the so-called "wood" I emailed the company to verify that there is no formaldehyde in this toy and they told me that there is. Liars.

export@wonderworldtoy.com

10:47 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me

Yes, it contained very little formaldehyde; I forwarded the test report for your review.

Best Regards,

Ms.Orawan Limpamas (Ann)

Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager.

Wonderworld Products Co.,Ltd.

Tel: +66 2 978 3300

Fax: + 66 2 978 2593

I order online a lot and really rely on reviews. I was unable to find a review for this product but ordered it anyway. I am glad I did. It is the great quality that I expect from Wonderworld. Both wooden pieces open or can be completely detached. My 20-month-old daughter really likes this toy. She not only uses it to sort the shapes but also as a pot for her fruit and veggie blocks. Hope this helps.

Buy Wonderworld Blossom Sorter Now

No comments:

Post a Comment