Monday, June 24, 2013

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Nesting Animal Puzzle

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Nesting Animal PuzzleThis is very stylish and would make a nice gift because it's so cute. The colors are beautiful and it is not one of those ugly toys that you hate to see lying around. It's a (modern) classic, wooden toy that should last for generations. My 22-month-old has learned the letter "M" from this puzzle. After just one day of playing with it, she is pointing out M's everywhere she sees them. I like that it is difficult enough that she hasn't mastered it yet. I guide her hands a little so she can see how they nest together, and it is a challenge for her to then try to do it herself. Great for developing her motor skills.

I was immediately drawn to the puzzle because of how different it looks. I love how it isn't the average puzzle, but it's different. It really makes the little ones think! It's so cute too! My daughter is able to learn in different ways and learn while she's playing, and that's the best way to learn! This is a great puzzle!

Buy Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Nesting Animal Puzzle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment