Monday, June 24, 2013

BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 12" Brown

BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 12' BrownThis is the second one of these I have purchased. This one was a gift for a friends' daughter. I can't say enough about them. They are durable, they are fun, they are soft and they have a gentle bell inside that chimes when they are wiggled. I love these things.

I went back and forth about purchasing this toy because it is simply a stuffed animal with ribbon and buckles yet it cost almost $18! However, I finally ordered it in preparation for my daughter's first airplane flight. She is obsessed with buckles on everything from her stroller to her diaper bag, so I though it would be a good choice. I opted for the 12" versus the 18" for size and price. Be aware that even the 12" monkey is LARGE. I do understand what 12" means, but be prepared for this to be a fully stuffed monkey he is huge! He came in the mail and I even contemplated not bringing him on the trip because of his size. THANKFULLY, I decided to bring him because what he lacks in portability, he ABSOLUTELY makes up for in engagement. When I pulled him out of the carry on, my daughter was so excited and immediately went to work on the 3 buckle straps. She is only 18 months old, so I had to do the unbuckling (when she is older, she will definitely be able to do them herself), but the monkey bought us about 1.5 hours of occupied time (in 15ish minute increments) while we were waiting or flying. It really is a great product and the animal, straps and buckles themselves are very well-made and stitched well. If you are handy and know how to sew you can definitely make one yourself but if not, BUY HIM!

Buy BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 12" Brown Now

I got BuckleyLion for my daughter and she loved it so much I decided to get BuckleyMonkey for my 2 year old nephew's birthday. It was love at first sight! It's great being able to find a toy that is so cuddly and educational at the same time. Absolutely fantastic!

Read Best Reviews of BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 12" Brown Here

I just got BuckleyMonkey and BuckleyLion for my twins and it has been life changing. No more sitting under the table playing with the hire chair buckles, no more fits when we leave the straps in the grocery store cart. My kids (2 1/2) are completely enthralled with the buckles and figuring out how each one works. Their little fingers are so busy trying to figure it all out. This is a great product. 5 Stars!

Want BuckleyBoo BuckleyMonkey 12" Brown Discount?

My son received a Buckley dog for his first birthday... the two have become best friends. The gift that first functioned as a snuggly bedtime companion fun to drag around the house by his buckles became a source of intrigue and a developmental toy after a few more months... now at 22 months, he loves experimenting with all its buckles. Oh yes, he also loves to wrestle with it so luckily it is quite durable. Because of the various functions, it is a nice toy to bring on trips... at least 3o minutes entertainment with the buckles on the flight--before using it as naptime companion. I am thrilled to see this quality line of toys expand and have just purchased Buckley monkey to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment