Friday, June 28, 2013

VTech Explore & Learn Choo Choo

VTech Explore & Learn Choo ChooI was SO amazed when I bought this. It was about $10 at the time, and I thought it might be like 10" long. I was wrong! The thing came in a huge box and the train itself is probably a few feet long, and a foot high!

It's got tons of things for baby to play with on it, my son loves it! It says a variety of different things. My son was so excited to play with it, he kept trying to push all the buttons while I was still trying to get it out of the box!

This is an AWESOME toy and a GREAT buy at $11!!!

I bought this because of the price and based on a couple other reviews. I bought this for my 2 months old, even though the recommended age is 9+ months. He fell in love with it from the first time. No matter how much he is fussy or crying, he is happy and smiles when we turn this toy on. He loves "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo Choo".. My wife rates it his best toy so far. It is big and will grow with him. I am very happy with the purchase.

Buy VTech Explore & Learn Choo Choo Now

We purchased this toy for our 11 month old son, and he really loves it! The train is much bigger than the picture suggests, and it has lots of cute activities to keep our baby entertained. He loves to push all the different buttons to hear the various sounds, and he likes picking up the removable phone. He will spend quite a bit of time playing with it, and it seems to be one of his favorites. We have had great experiences with prior V-tech toys, and this is no exception.

Read Best Reviews of VTech Explore & Learn Choo Choo Here

My baby seems to be entertined at times, but from the first few weeks the interest already wore off. I personally like it, its fun, has many songs and animal sounds, so I do encourage her to play with it and she does if she feels like it.

Want VTech Explore & Learn Choo Choo Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment