Friday, June 28, 2013

Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Peek-a-Boo Soother

Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Peek-a-Boo SootherI love how the music plays a Lion King song, and the lights and movement keep my baby entertained. The only annoying thing about it is that when you turn the movement on, it makes REALLY loud mechanical noises. Its really irritating. I'm not sure if they're all like that or mine is just broken, but we usually have to turn the movement part off because its so loud it drowns out the nature sounds.

Our baby loves the songs and lights of this soother! It fits his Lion King nursery theme to a "t". Easy to use and set up on his crib.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Peek-a-Boo Soother Now

This is an awesome soother. The sounds are wonderful & my baby loves it. I adore the soft blue light of the waterfall. im a 4th time mom & only buy items i know baby will use. The amazon price was $20 less than every where else I shop. This item is a must have for babies.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Peek-a-Boo Soother Here

My husband was so amused by this soother, which is why we bought it. Like the various time/movements. Began with short time, moving parts and now use the no lights mode to get her to sleep, we even travel with it. Only downside is that our daughter figured out how to turn it on and off, and when she is protesting bed she turns it off, we turn it back on and well that drains the batteries fast (only lasts about 2 months, 4 C batteries)

Want Fisher-Price Disney Baby Lion King Peek-a-Boo Soother Discount?

it squeaks!! It plays lovely music and at the same time, the movement causes it to squeak!! It drives me nuts when putting my daughter to bed. I'm not sure whether to contact Amazon or the manufacturer, but I need it to get fixed, or it's going to disappear. Otherwise, my daughter loves it!

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment