Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL "My First Elmo"

Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL 'My First Elmo'I bought this as a Christmas present for my 8 month old grand daughter. Everything goes in her mouth. This is one of her favorite toys, she chews on it all the time. It is soft and cuddly and durable. The material it is made of is wonderful, not fuzzy like other stuffed toys. My daughter has washed it in a laundry bag in the washer and dried it the dryer on low and it comes out perfect.

Good toy, did not like that it had a squeaker inside. Made it seem like more or a dog toy, but my daughter loved it so it ended up working out well in the end.

Buy Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL "My First Elmo" Now

I wanted my 7 month old granddaughter to get to know sweet little Elmo. The plush versions have plastic eyes, but this one is perfect for a teething baby, because the eyes are fabric and just the right size for her to soothe her aching gums. She really loves this little guy, and giggles when he squeaks. We all love him! And, he is machine washable!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL "My First Elmo" Here

This is a cute Elmo toy, but the same toy sells at Babies r Us for $9.99! I was surprised because I'm used to Amazon having better deals. It is made of a nice soft material, non-fuzzy so baby doesn't ingest lots of plastic fiber fur, and no injuries! I also saw a cookie monster version.

Want Hasbro SESAME STREET PLAYSKOOL "My First Elmo" Discount?

My grandaughter loves Elmo and this Elmo was perfect for her little hands to hold and play with. It came in perfect condition and on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment