Monday, July 15, 2013

Mud Pie Bank

Mud Pie Bank, Blue LambWe bought this for my daughters 2nd birthday. I had been on the hunt for a while because all I could find were plain or incredibly expensive piggy banks. I wanted something sweet and unique (just like my little girl :)) and this fit the bill perfectly. She was born at the end of March so we call her out little lamb, so again this was perfect. She was so excited when she saw it and she loves putting money in it. The little things on the bottom to protect your furniture fell off before I even took it out of the box. But that's no big deal to me.

I got this for my niece for her birthday, and it is adorable! It came very quickly and was packaged well. So cute!

Buy Mud Pie Bank Now

This is really cute!!!! It is Packaged really well and arrived promptly. I love it and so will my daughter!!!

Read Best Reviews of Mud Pie Bank Here

No comments:

Post a Comment