Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume

Rubies Costume - Cozy Cow-0-6 monthsThis costume is junk! The one I received looks used. It is extremly dirty and dusty. It is a very cheap fabric also. No baby would be comfortable in it! And the customer service is terrible. They won't give me a refund.

The costume arrived with the velcro (on the back) fell off. Even with the velcro on, there is a big opening. Shouldn't they make a zipper to seal the opening? The whole costume is made of cheap materials. We handwashed the product with cold water as instructed and noticed the black color turns to grey. Well, not all the black patches turned to grey. The hat piece was ok. Stay away from them if you can.

Buy Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume Now

I buy this costume for my nephew, first I look the pictures and read previews from another buyers, I receive the costume at time great seller first I say, when I look the costume I think I't doesn't look like in the pictures I think the white doesn't white really, it looks like some grey well.. like some dirty...but i think it's not a really problem or a great problem is not notorius, only at detail look, I think the costume would be more thick really is more thin then I think by the pictures, I send this costume to my sister and she loved and I think well she's a woman and she know more about that things.

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume Here

I bought this costume for my baby's first Halloween, and he was adorable! The costume looks as expected. The only complaint I have is that the velcro that holds it together (between the legs) comes apart easily. Snaps would have been better. I also wish it was made with a little bit more durable fabric. But it was super cute. This has endured a couple times through the washing machine and is still doing well.

Want Rubie's Costume EZ-On Romper Costume Discount?

We bought this cute outfit for our baby 1st Halloween costume and have high expectation. However, when we tried it on my 10 months old baby, the head gear is too small and tight. We might just use an extended Velcro to fix this problem. What a disappointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment