Friday, July 12, 2013

Bunnies By The Bay Sweet Buns Bunny

Bunnies by the Bay Sweet Buns Bunny, BlossomI purchased this as a gift for a friend with a new baby. I have previously purchased the Pink Sweet Buns for my niece when she was a baby and she sleeps with it every night and loves it. I was a little disappointed because the yellow and blue versions are a different "fur" and did not have the same big floppy ears. It is still a great item and I believe it will be loved dearly by the new baby.

We love our bunny. Started overstuffed so with years of being loved it wont pack down as easily.. I would love for them to have this size with the bean bag body!!

Buy Bunnies By The Bay Sweet Buns Bunny Now

My daughter loves it. It's a little pricey compared to other stuff animals. It is soft and remains soft after several washes.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies By The Bay Sweet Buns Bunny Here

I was looking for a stuffed bunny like one i had as a baby for my baby girl. Super bulky, soft and cuddly. Little girl can't really do much with this stuffed toy since its so bulky. Wish I had known before hand. It's still super cute and soft and generally what I was looking for.

Want Bunnies By The Bay Sweet Buns Bunny Discount?

Santa brought this "sister bunny" to replace my 3yo neice's lovey, "mister bunny". After three years of being loved to pieces, mister bunny was thread bare, but she refused every replacement we offered until I found Bunnies by the Bay. This bunny may cost a few more dollars than others, but I found it to be of much better quality. You get what you pay for, microfiber and much softer, better material and machine washable. I am very pleased!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment