Friday, July 12, 2013

Tomy Water Symphony

Tomy Water SymphonyMy kids (3.5 and 2) received this as a gift, and at first I was excited--it's cute and colorful. In theory, a great toy. However, my kids don't like it. Water gets inside the dolphins and when this happens, they won't make noises (easily remedied by shaking the water out of them, but my kids don't have the patience for this). They also get very frustrated that the rings that the dolphins sit in do NOT stay linked together. Slight movements that disturb the water will cause the chain to come apart. I'm sure that this would be a favorite bath toy with a few improvements made by the company.

My daughter received this gift for her first birthday. I was very excited because her bathtime entertainment had become pretty dull ... I should have stuck to plastic cups. The dolphins DO NOT sing ... you can barely get a noise out of them. Mostly she played with the rings that the dolphins floated in and we had fun practicing our colors. Too many pieces ... took up all the space in my bath net/basket ... I quickly phased this out and dolphins made their way into the trash. Avoid this toy.

Buy Tomy Water Symphony Now

This is the first toy my 2 year old selected on her own. Its appeal was lost on me: dolphins whistle when blown from their back end (yes, strange) and float on water in rings. But to my daughter, they're colorful, friendly and whistle various notes as submerged. Take these at face value and enjoy your child's enjoyment.

Read Best Reviews of Tomy Water Symphony Here

No comments:

Post a Comment