Friday, August 30, 2013

Alex Jr. Mix 'n Max - Max

Alex Jr. Mix 'n Max - MaxMy son was given this toy as a gift and immediately feel in love with it. He's been playing with it since he was about 5 months and is now 8 months. My son loves "Alex". He loves the textures, the crinkly sounds the legs make and the big friendly face. I was thinking about going online to review this with a 5 star rating until yesterday. My son was playing with this in my bedroom as I was getting dressed. He's teething so anything and everything ends up in his mouth including Alex's foot. When we left the room, we threw Alex on my bed and left. When I came hom from work there was a huge circle of red dye on my sheets where Alex's foot was sitting all day. This freaked me out I could care less about the fact that my sheets just got ruined, but if my son's saliva on that red fabric caused that much dye to leak on my bed how much dye got into his mouth??

This toy was okay for my sonhe liked the teethers on the ears and tail but did't really find it that fun to play with. Maybe for a younger baby this would be great (my son was 12 mo old). This has since been retired from his toys because he doesn't play with it and also because it didn't wash up well. I washed it in cold water on the delicate cycle and let it air dry. The felt in the head pilled pretty badly.

Buy Alex Jr. Mix 'n Max - Max Now

Very busy design for my 3 month old. Likes it, and definitely will grow into it. I plan on adding a string to hang it up since my baby isn't able to hold on to things. Otherwise its meant for babies already active. Satisfied. Very cute.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Mix 'n Max - Max Here

This is so cute! Lots of bright colors and lots of chewy/crinkly brightly colored fun for my baby. She loves the happy, smiling face, and it's easy for a little one to drag around.

Want Alex Jr. Mix 'n Max - Max Discount?

this little guy is awesome! my son was fascinated with this at 6 weeks!! he is now 10 wks and still loves this toy..even more so now! I would HIGHLY recommend this toy :)

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment