Friday, August 30, 2013

Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle

Lamaze High-Contrast Panda RattleThis rattle is great! My daughter and all of her friends (aged 3-4 months) love it! I am a bit disappointed in the quality. Within 2 weeks, the thread became loose where the red satin side meets the white cloth fabric on the handle. Also, fibers began to loosen on the red satiny side. I found a piece of string in my baby's stool. So the toy has been taken away, even though it her favorite. I have ordered a replacement and will return to this review based on the replacements performance.

This is an adoreable soft rattle that is perfect for infants (4-6 weeks old) it captures their attention and is soft satin on one side and felt on the other.

My baby loves it and he loves to stare at it if I hold it in front of him. Can't wait till he can hold it on his own!

Buy Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle Now

We bought this rattle for our 4 month old daughter. I liked that it was a high contrast rattle to help with vision development. However, the rattle is made poorly. The handle is twisted, making it hard for her to grip. We kept it since we could still hold it in front of her for play time, but I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle Here

This toy is very cute. I think my baby will be interested in it when she gets a bit bigger. I was slightly disappointed at how weak the rattle sound is and also I didn't like how the material gathered dust easily. I don't think I will be allowing this in her mouth anytime soon.

All in all it was an ok product.

Update

I had to lower it to 2 stars because its still too difficult for her to hold or enjoy. I don't think its a very good toy and its still dirty no matter what.

Want Lamaze High-Contrast Panda Rattle Discount?

This has become one of the favorite toys of my six month old teething twins. They love the high contrast black/white panda side and love chewing on his ears. I have just ordered the matching Zebra with high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment