Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Eeyore's Pull Along Shape Sorter

Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Eeyore's Pull Along Shape SorterThis product is absolutely adorable! My three year old loves it as much as his baby brother who it was intended for! I am very happy with this product, especially for the price!

I was really excited to get this toy for my 1 year old. He loves to play with blocks and place them in and out of containers. I had gotten a basic shape sorter bucket for him, but he wasn't interested in leaving the lid on the bucket to use the sorter. I wanted to find a toy that wouldn't easily open so that he would be encouraged to use the different shapes. I will say that this aspect is a success. You have to pull Eeyore's tail off to open and pull the blocks out. It takes a good tug and my son has trouble doing it on his own. My disappointment with the product is that because of the design, my son doesn't see all of the shape options from one angle. He gets frustrated when a block doesn't fit in one of the three shapes that he sees. This didn't occur to me when I was shopping for this kind of toy. The pull along feature is cute. Eeyore's head bobs as the toy wheels along. My son doesn't seem interested in using this feature.

Bottom line: Good quality, durable. My child just doesn't like it.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Eeyore's Pull Along Shape Sorter Now

I bought this for my great niece's first birthday and she seems to really enjoy it. This toys is educational. It is also durable for little ones who tend to be a bit rough.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Eeyore's Pull Along Shape Sorter Here

This toy is soft for baby and helps her with motor coordination. She has a ball playing and trying to pull it! Would recommend it!

Want Fisher-Price Disney's Winnie the Pooh Eeyore's Pull Along Shape Sorter Discount?

This is a very nice shape sorter! My daughter loves Eeyore! It would have been fun with a few more shapes. Fun when the head moves when pulling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment