Friday, August 30, 2013

Manhattan Toy My Snuggly, Bella

Manhattan Toy My Snuggly, BellaWe got this cute doll as a gift and my baby loves it! It's quite soft, good quality, and baby loves to chew on the knotted legs and grab the bunny's long ears.

I love this little blanket. It has great knots for baby to chew if they want them. The color is sweet and the texture is soo soft. I purchased this for my friend's little baby girl, because my son has the little monkey one, and he absolutely loves snuggling with it. It is durable, machine washable, and I just love it. However, it was supposed to have a pom pom tail and it doesn't. But, the blue bunny version didn't have the pom pom tail either so, I am thinking that is a misprint. Either way it is a great security blanket.

Buy Manhattan Toy My Snuggly, Bella Now

No comments:

Post a Comment