Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dora The Explorer 's friend - 13" Boots Plush Stuffed Animal

Dora The Explorer 's friend - 13' Boots Plush Stuffed AnimalMy daughter loves...loves....loves Dora and here friend Boots but we could only find Dora and never Boots in the stores. I am new to Amazon and was determined to find her a Boots doll. I was amazed that it was eazy to find and when Boots arrived he was everything I hoped he would be and my daughter thinks so as well. Very Happy!

I ordered the Boots (Dora's friend) stuffed "doll" for a Christmas gift for my 4 yr old granddaughter. I ordered on Dec 21st hoping to get it in time. When the shipper received my email (the next day), he had already shipped it.. I got it just in time!! She loves it and sleeps with it every night..holding up well...believe the reviews..FAST SHIPPER! Thax so very much!

Buy Dora The Explorer 's friend - 13" Boots Plush Stuffed Animal Now

Seemed a little cheap but actually quite durable and our daughter loves boots! Plays with him all the time-and he has survived the playground, the beach, being fed lots of food and all around constant hugging!

Read Best Reviews of Dora The Explorer 's friend - 13" Boots Plush Stuffed Animal Here

For close to $18, I would have expected a really nice stuffed Boots. However, it was slightly better than carnival quality. The plus side and all that really matters is that my son loved it and I couldn't find anything similar anywhere else. He thinks the show Dora is actually called Boots. LOL. I was warned by other reviews on the size and it is definitely small as well for the price. If your child loves Boots, it's great in that sense, but don't expect much. I hope it holds up...

Want Dora The Explorer 's friend - 13" Boots Plush Stuffed Animal Discount?

Baby loves it!! Has become one of here all time favorites!!! Would highly recommend to anyone of my family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment