Monday, September 2, 2013

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 Shapes

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 ShapesMy daughter loves this toy and is 13 months old. Buy it elsewhere though. It is about $6 in stores and I paid $12 on this site because I never bothered to check the store first. My mistake and I won't make it again. But definetly a great toy.

I bought these beads for my 9 month-old. She loves to take them apart, drop them into a container, and chew on the the little connector nub. Looks like these will continue to be fun for months if not years.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 Shapes Now

Great product for the price. Couldn't beat the price anywhere else online! I would choose to purchase this product again!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 Shapes Here

hi i just wanted to say these toy is great my youngest son has carried one of these toys around for years but it just keeps getting shorter and shorter he named it jack you see he has slight autism and he loves these toy so i ordered it for to add on to his other one he seems to loose alot so i may have to order another soon and again thank you

amanda bulloch

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Snap-Lock Beads - 12 Shapes Discount?

18 month old daughter enjoys these. She isnt able to connect them yet, but she will get it. She likes me to make them into a ring to wear around her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment