Friday, September 27, 2013

Kids Preferred Sunshine Light-Up Pull String Musical

Kids Preferred Sunshine Light-Up Pull String Musicali also received this item as a gift, but didn't even think about using it as a crib toy!! what a great idea. this has been hanging from the handle of my daughters carseat for the past 9 months and she loves it. used to get any trip off to a good start with this thing and now, baby can pull it herself too. its a great toy for any baby!

My daughter received this as a gift when she was about 4 or 5 months old. At the time, she was still sleeping in her bassinet in the bedroom with my husband and me. When we put her in her own bedroom, this went on the side of her crib.

Every night when we put her to bed, we pull the bug down and the music plays, lulling my daughter off to sleep. I truly believe this made the transition to her own room much easier. She likes the music, and the rays light up in a pattern as it plays, so she likes to watch the lights.

I will absolutely buy this as a gift when someone I know gets pregnant. We have had zero problems with the music or lights dimming, and we've had it for almost a year now and have been using it for almost 11 months, every single night. I love it!

Buy Kids Preferred Sunshine Light-Up Pull String Musical Now

This is an excellent crib toy. I received this as a shower gift for my older child, who was difficult to sooth and in general didn't care for infant toys. This she loved. It plays a delightful and soothing tune, "you are my sunshine" and it also lights up. The lights are an important and unique feature. They can divert a baby's attention long enough for a parent to escape the bedroom unnoticed, it can be used in a dark room to sooth a baby back to sleep and they are just entertaining. Unfortunately, by the time my second baby came along most of the lights didn't light up anymore. I have looked and looked for another crib pull toy that has lights, but the Kids Preferred brand is the only one that makes them with lights that I have found. As is the case with all crib pull-toys, I wish the music lasted a little longer. Sometimes I have to sneak in and start it again.

Read Best Reviews of Kids Preferred Sunshine Light-Up Pull String Musical Here

I probably should have heeded the reviews, but I was hopeful that this bright, sunny musical diversion would provide entertainment for my granddaughter on the changing table. When it first arrived, the lights flashed as the song played--all was well and she loved it, especially the lights. Gradually, however, one after another of the lights failed over 2-4 months. The music is still lilting and lovely, the bee on the pull string very cute, but the lights are gone and along with it the enchantment. I consider this a "failed" product, but then, my fault for not believing the reviews and taking a risk.

Want Kids Preferred Sunshine Light-Up Pull String Musical Discount?

I used this toy along with Kids Preferred "Amazing Baby Developmental Light-Up Musical", and placed them on a wall above the changing pad, so every time I want to change my baby diaper I pull down one of them then in one second my baby will stop crying and became mesmerized to the light and sound of the toy, It Lights up and flashes as the music plays for 30-40 second. I used it from birth till now (8.5 month) and the battery still alive.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment