Monday, September 30, 2013

Western Diva Toddler / Child Costume

Western Diva Child Costume Size SmallI ordered a costume on 9-26-09. I was charged for the product immediately. 2 weeks went by, and I hadn't recieved the product. I called Zoogster co. assured me it was on its way. Well a month went by, it still hadn't come. I try to call and the line is busy for hours. I finally talk to someone and they tell me they no longer have the product and he assures me he will refund the money. He did not have the athority to refund but he personally would take care of it. Well, I still haven't recieved my refund. I had to order the same product by another company and I already have it. It was a couple dollars cheaper too.

First off, I have to say I researched cowgirl costumes and this was the cutest I could find for my four year old girl.

When it came, she was thrilled with it. I, however was disappointed as it looked somewhat different than the picture and the quality of the fabric and stitching was lower than I'd hoped. The skirt in the picture shows light pink cow spots that match the top. On my daughter's version, the cow spots are a brighter fuschia pink, about 10 or more shades different than the top and the spots are bigger, which makes it look cheaper.

Oh well, I thought, my daughter loves it and didn't want me to send it back. It did fit her perfectly, which pleased me. She wore it twice and already the stitching is unraveling in places. I am disappointed because for the same price I have bought costumes at Costco and Old Navy that I know will hold up for years to come. This one looks like my daughter wore it every day for months. The fake "Leather" strings that hang down are unraveled and the satin top has water stains. I am afraid to wash it since I think it might just fall apart completely in the washer.

I think it's cute, but I wish it were much better quality.

Buy Western Diva Toddler / Child Costume Now

I purchased this darling costume for my six year old granddaughter. Since we live 7 hours apart, I was unable to see this costume first hand. I know that she was thrilled with this adorable outfit for her Trick or Treating! Fit was true to size.

Read Best Reviews of Western Diva Toddler / Child Costume Here

This was a very cute halloween outfit for my 2.5 year old. Don't forget to buy a hat and the cowboy boots!

Want Western Diva Toddler / Child Costume Discount?

My daughter loves this costume and has it as one of her favorite of all her play outfits. My main beef with it is that it does NOT last. After about a week of wear, it started coming apart at the seams especially around the skirt. Now my daughter has a costume full of holes. If it is going to be for one night, then that is fine, but will not work for a play costume.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment