Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Blockity-Pop Caterpillar

Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Blockity-Pop CaterpillarMy 5 mo. old daughter received this as a Christmas gift, so I didn't know until I looked at it on Amazon that this product was described as having the caterpillar being able to move it's head, or with the pegs moving up and down. This toy does neither, but as I didn't know it was supposed to do this, I wasn't upset about it. (If I had bought this toy based off the description, I would be really annoyed.)

That being said, this is, hands down, my daughters favorite toy right now. She LOVES the pop up blocks, and when she's not playing with them she's pushing the caterpillar around on the floor or chewing on the caterpillars antennas. I plan on purchasing a few more types of these toys for her since she gets so much enjoyment out of them.

Just as a note, every kid is different; so maybe yours will love this toy, or maybe they won't but it's a decent price for a toy, it's brightly colored and very durable, so I'd recommend at least trying it out. Just be forewarned that the caterpillar head is stationary (at least mine is, and from some of the other reviews on here, it looks like it's not just my toy) and the pegs don't move on their own.

My 15-month-old received this as a Christmas gift from his wish list, and while it's cute, it does not work as described in the description. The head does not move back and forth and is completely stationary. Also, the blocks do not move up and down on the caterpillar's back as described. We have the big Silly Town set, so the additional blocks are nice as we can use them with both this toy and Silly Town, and it does roll, stiffly. The "Boing" noise is not so much a boing as it is a quiet, springy sound.

It's an OK toy, if a little boring (he much prefers the little car that came with Silly Town for a rolling toy with these blocks). For the money, though, it's pretty basic. My son doesn't know any better, but I am disappointed that it doesn't work as described.

Buy Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Blockity-Pop Caterpillar Now

I bought this for my son, and he loves the bright colors. He's not yet big enough to stack the blocks but they are nice sizes for small hands to easily handle.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Blockity-Pop Caterpillar Here

Silly town was my son's favorite present for Christmas when he was one. I highly recommend this as a great add on. The Catterpillar found its way all around Silly Town. It is inexpensive and loads of fun for your infant. I cannot wait till next Christmas, when I can give this to my nephew.

Want Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Blockity-Pop Caterpillar Discount?

My kids have the Silly Town set that goes with this and love that, which is why I thought this might make a pretty decent Christmas gift. I was wrong though because this toy is really boring. It is cute but that is it. The blocks don't stack on it well and fall as soon as you atempt to roll it. If you have the Silly Town, I would just stick with that. This doesn't contribute anything accept for two extra blocks. I thought they would move up and down as you roll it, and they don't even do that. If you want them to move, you have to sit and push them up and down yourself.

Save $0.04 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment