Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot Take Along Toy

Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot Take Along ToyThis toy is great. My grandson got this toy when he was seven months old. He is totally "hypnotized" by all the colors and sounds the toy makes even after having it for a month. It is his favorite toy. He learned to crawl by going after this toy when it was just outside his reach. He uses it for entertaining, wrestling, throwing, and any other thing that comes to his mind. Don't even think about taking it away from your child until he/she is ready to give it up (and that's not often!). The Lamaze Push and Pull is stimulating for kids mentally and physically.

I fell in love with this at first sight! My baby loves it, he is 4mos old. But I noticed today (a month after buying it) that the stiching that holds each piece in is coming undone. I dont allow my older children to play with it, so I know they haven't been pulling on it. It hasn't been through the washer either. The way it is made I am not sure I can fix it myself. It is such a cute toy, but I dont think I will replace it if it comes completely undone.

Buy Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot Take Along Toy Now

Bought this for my 9 week old son. He is now 13 weeks and loves this toy more every day. He can now hold it himself, although he still likes me to dangle it above him. Lamaze makes the best baby toys!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot Take Along Toy Here

My daughter LOVES this toy! This is our designated "car" toy because she will seriously play with this for hours! I don't know what I would do without this thing! It's worth its weight in gold!

Want Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot Take Along Toy Discount?

This toy is really interactive for little ones. Plus, the star is a great chewy teething toy. Other parts make good crinkly sounds, which she likes. I would recommend this to others.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment