Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Care Bears Waterbabies: Wish Bear Waterbaby

Care Bears Waterbabies: Wish Bear WaterbabyI wanted a doll that could do it all, i.e. get dirty and take a bath--I'm surprised there don't seem to be many that can (this was the 1st I saw that could & I was in a hurry :( ) The wiggly water effect is a nice idea and kind of works, but the doll is rather heavy when full of water--TOO heavy for my 18 month old. But she can and does love to play with this doll when its empty. The other big problem is that this doll can only lay down or I guess stand leaning against something. If you don't fill it with water and leave the plug open so air can flow in and out then you can kind of make it sit if you squish some air out, but eventually, it will fill with air again... All in all, it's just a doll, not really a "baby doll" in the pretend mothering sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment