Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gund Snuffles Tan 34" Bear Plush

Gund Snuffles Tan 34' Bear PlushLike one of the reviewers below, I saw the Jumbo Snuffles in a Neiman Marcus window in the Copley Place Mall in Boston in the mid 1980s.

I was walking with one of my favorite female friends in between classes at Northeastern and I actually thought about buying it for her until I saw the price. I believe it was $399.

I had purchased a number of Snuffles for my mother and when she died, I inherited them.

I was looking for additional members to add to the group when I saw the Jumbo Snuffles.

I know my mother would have loved it, and I could afford it, so I bought it and couldn't be happier.

It does come in a box the size of a refrigerator, and is enormous. It is the size of a small human being and has quite a bit of weight to it.

It is ridiculously huge, but it IS exactly what it should be: a conversation piece, a heartwarming presence (and I have been accused by many of having no heart at all) and wonderful to sit next to when you're unhappy or lonely.

It is expensive but:

34" Gund Bear

Your Couch

Smiles from EVERYONE who sees him/her

PRICELESS

For over 15 years I have been searching for this larger then life snuffles, I had contacted gund multiple times in years previous to see if they had any intention of re releasing this bear that I saw in a small toy shop over 15 years ago. When i received the email from amazon that they had, I was over the moon. When the bear arrived I was anything but disappointed. Any snuffles fan will fall in love with this bear as I did. He's soft and cuddly and anyone who sees him can't help but hug him. He definitely is the most huggable bear around.

Buy Gund Snuffles Tan 34" Bear Plush Now

My wife collects Gund Snuffles bears, since she thinks that Snuffles is THE classic teddy bear. One prize in her collection is the silver millenium Snuffles. When I was looking for a fun Christmas present for her, I went looking for a comparable current version of Snuffles. I thought this tan one would be the same size. Wrong. It is at least twice as big! It came in a box the size of a mini refrigerator. This Snuffles is absurdly large, but in a good, funny way. My wife loves her new Snuffles, and it was the perfect fun gift novel, something a little silly that made us laugh, but also something that means a lot to my wife because of her collection. I wanted to surprise her, and receiving a 3-foot tall (and 2-foot wide) smiling, huggable bear will tend to do that.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Snuffles Tan 34" Bear Plush Here

I love my GUND we called it MOMO cuz my lil girl can't said its name it's so big the biggest in the whole world perfect for children or adults super cute and you can't hold it just with one hand you'll need both hands for hug it the shipping is perfect and quickly in simply words LOVEEEEE IT .

Want Gund Snuffles Tan 34" Bear Plush Discount?

This product is amazing as it was larger than i thought and definably huggable. He is so soft! This is my first Gund and i will for sure get another. I did not give 5 stars because the quality is not perfect. there are sill some noticeable flaws around the nose and the neck. Plus i was very disappointed with the packaging from amazon. The bear was stuffed into an obviously too small box and when i received the item the box was all bowed out. I mean the bear was far from damaged but i felt like he didn't get the love and care expected from amazon. SO DON'T EXPECT TO STORE IT IN THE BOX IT COMES IN. shame shame amazon. i wanted to give 3 stars because of this but I don't think the manufacturer should be punished for it. Good luck shopping everyone!

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment