Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hape Butterfly Push and Pull

Hape Butterfly Push and PullI got this toy as one of my daughter's first birthday presents. She turned one in January (2013) and this toy is already broken (May 2013). The wood is very durable, but the elastic string connecting the wings is not. Perhaps we just had a bad accident where the toy landed just the wrong way and the toy won't break for anyone else, but this was just my experience. I'm sad and I'm not sure if I should buy another one or not. My daughter did like the toy a lot.

I purchased this for my twin nephews who had just turned 1 and learning to walk. It was easy to put together, seemed be made of durable wood, and was brightly painted. Overall, it was a good purchase.

Buy Hape Butterfly Push and Pull Now

No comments:

Post a Comment