Thursday, November 7, 2013

Organic Cotton Hooded Towel & Wash cloth - Frog

Organic Cotton Hooded Towel & Wash cloth - FrogThis is the softest thickest towel I have ever seen and wish they came in adult size! I bought another one for the baby and also bought the little terry robe. One of the towels was discounted (50% off) by one of the Amazon sellers which was a great bargain. I still think it is worth it at full price.

I love all Under the Nile products, and am a regular customer I feel I am doing a good thing for my baby when choosing organic cotton, and also support a company that has respect for its employees. There is a reason why cheap stuff is cheap quality differences, or company uses questionable labor practices.

Very thick & high quality cotton terry towel. I bought a bunch of baby towels (including a few I got sucked into b/c of cute animal hoods), but this is the one I always ended up reaching for after my baby's bath.

Some size info that people might find helpful: The manufacturer says it measures 32x32", but after regular washing over the last 8 months mine is now 30x30". This was a great size for my baby's first 8 months, but he's now outgrown it. Wish it were bigger. I'm on the hunt now for a toddler-size towel of similar quality.

Highly recommended for baby's first ~8mo, but if you want something that will last for longer I would suggest just getting a toddler-size towel from the beginning.

PS about the frog puppet: Very cute and soft. Great for distracting baby during a change (especially now that he hates being on his back ever since he started sitting up), or to get him out of a grumpy state after waking up from a nap. Now that he's teething and sticking everything in his mouth, I also feel much more comfortable sucking on this puppet (made of organic cotton) vs other toys/towels we bought.

Buy Organic Cotton Hooded Towel & Wash cloth - Frog Now

This towel (and ANYTHING from Under The Nile really) is wonderful. High quality and super warm and soft for your little one. I put JJ Cole hooded towels on my registry to save my friends money, but they aren't worth a dollar. They ripped after just two washes and the softness is rapidly fading as well. If you love your baby stick to quality products like this!

Read Best Reviews of Organic Cotton Hooded Towel & Wash cloth - Frog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment