Saturday, November 2, 2013

Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee

Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter BeeThis is my most favorite toy ever. My l year old granddaughter loves it as does her grandmother. She and I both enjoy the sounds and music and the after play when it has stopped. I have given it as a gift to several people. I like having it sitting around my living room where I accidentally hit it and the music plays memories of little ones playing. Love it.Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee

Although my son has a love/hate relationship with the toy. The eyes are easy to grasp when they light up, it plays nice tunes and doesn't roll away from him when he pushes it back and forth. The only annoying thing about the toy is the baby crying sound not really sure what the purpose of that sound is!!! It is also quite heavy so be careful if your child tries to pick it up.

Buy Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee Now

might get annoying but still overall a very useful tool... personally use it in helping w/ childs torticollis. holds childs attention!!

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee Here

My son loves this toy. Some of the sounds are a bit odd, such as the tweet and ribbit (bees don't make those sounds), but my son loves to play with it. It plays some cute music and would be great for a child who is crawling, but it's fun for those who aren't yet too.

Want Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee Discount?

The idea is excellent but the execution is very poor and the description is vague an misleading. This bee has NO rolling, wobling or fluttering ACTION as described; all it does is light up and make noises. The bee rolls, wobles and flutters alright, but this is a PASSIVE motion that needs to be provided by you (or your baby). I bougth this bee in search of a similar toy that actively moves and rolls when activated by the baby inticing it to purse it and thus learning to crawl after it. One would figure it trivial for the guys at PlaySkool to make this critter crawl. Please let me know if you know where I can find the real-deal crawling-bug I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment