Friday, December 27, 2013

Bright Starts Having a Ball Alphabet Pop Top

Bright Starts Having a Ball Alphabet Pop TopMy son loved this toy at firstthe lights and sound thrilled him. However after only two weeks the toy stopped working completely. I changed the batteries, but unfortunately the toy still did not work.

I don't recommend this.

This toy worked fine until the batteries needed to be changed and then it never worked again. I would not purchase.

Buy Bright Starts Having a Ball Alphabet Pop Top Now

got this for my 5 month old son he is memorized by the spinning balls, lights and sounds. he also plays with the balls in his summer infant super seat! two toys in one, can't beat that! the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because the setting for "music" and "abc" play the exact same thing! maybe i got a defective product, don't know! i spent a good amount of time trying to figure out the difference between the two settings still haven't figured it out!

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Having a Ball Alphabet Pop Top Here

I bought this for my son when he was about 5 months old. He is now 10 months old and I cannot think of a day when he hasn't played with it. He loves it! The animal balls are his favorite. He loves to roll them on the wood floor and chase them...they also spin like tops which is pretty neat. This was a great buy since my little guy has gotten so much use out of it already. By the way, my nephews (age 3 and 5) also fight over this toy when they are over to visit!

Want Bright Starts Having a Ball Alphabet Pop Top Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment