Friday, December 6, 2013

Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary

Edushape 7' Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May VaryI bought this for our 10 month old around Christmas time last year. She didn't play with it much up until recently but she always enjoyed holding it and gnawing on the nubs. She is now a little over a year old and loves to chase the ball (she just started walking) and throw it/roll it back and forth with Mom & Dad. I think this is the perfect size for her age and using indoors. Love the colors and design!

My 9 month old daughter loves this ball. She'll push it around the living room and chase after it, great for practicing her new crawling skills!

Buy Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary Now

I had bought this for my 2 year Grandson that has cerebral palsy, He is very sensitive to touch. He loved this ball and could not put it down. He was amazed, I was very happy with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary Here

My 2 year old daughter loves this ball. She carries it around the house with her. It's just the right size for throwing, bouncing, kicking, and rolling.

Want Edushape 7" Senso-Dot Ball, Colors May Vary Discount?

Arrived timely and in good condition. The only thing I was disappointed because you can't pick the color, and as this is for my grandson, it came in pink and purple. That is my only complaint. I'm sure he won't matter. Just a personal complaint.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment