Sunday, December 29, 2013

K's Kids Learning Shoe

K's Kids Learning ShoeReceived this as a gift about a month ago. Keeps my 9 month old entertained. He likes to chew on the shoe strings and look at all the other features. I imagine he will find more to do with it as he gets more coordinated. So far he loves it....which means I love it.

Right now the baby loves the mirror the best but as she plays with it she's become more interested in the button, the velcro and the laces. Great toy a baby can grow with.

Buy K's Kids Learning Shoe Now

I bought this for my grandson's toybox at my house (8 months old). He loves the bright colors, chews on the red nose, looks at himself in the mirror, and examines the features he can't do just yet. I think it's a really cute addition to his array of toys and something he can grown into.

Read Best Reviews of K's Kids Learning Shoe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment