Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kids Preferred Puff, The Magic Dragon: Jack in The Box

Kids Preferred Puff, The Magic Dragon: Jack in The BoxI bought this for my 2 year old Grandson. Works well. He laughs every time the Dragon pops out. The wings can be a nuisance to get back in the box. But over all, it's a good buy.

I have been singing Puff,the magic dragon since 1963. I am very glad that I meet my old friend approved by Peter Yarrow.

Buy Kids Preferred Puff, The Magic Dragon: Jack in The Box Now

The toy arrived quickly and works great. I do wish there were more "classic" jack-in-the-boxes available. I am not a big fan of this plastic top and plastic latch mechanism, which is difficult for most adults to secure, much less babies.

It does work as advertised though, and my 16-month-old loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Kids Preferred Puff, The Magic Dragon: Jack in The Box Here

This is cute but Puff pops up too soon but it is well made and a better addition to the music than the clowns I have seen.

Want Kids Preferred Puff, The Magic Dragon: Jack in The Box Discount?

I was looking for something for my baby that didn't have the Pop Goes the Weasel song. This plays the first bit of Puff the Magic Dragon. And Puff is so cute. My 5 year old son also loves it. Just something different.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment