Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mud Pie Baby E-I-E-I-O Rubber Duck Light-Up Toy Set

Mud Pie Baby E-I-E-I-O Rubber Duck Light-Up Toy SetI bought this for my son for his 1st birthday, because he loves bath time and playing with rubber duckies. I thought it would be cool, but within a few days one duck stopped working and a week later another one stopped working. if left in the tub they leave rust spots. Only one kind of works, when it wants to.

The two smaller ducks work a little one flickers on and off, while the other one works for a while and then shuts off. The mother duck does not work at all. My daughter is just going to use these as regular bath ducks, unfortunately, since we already threw out the package on Christmas, assuming that what we bought would work as it should.

Buy Mud Pie Baby E-I-E-I-O Rubber Duck Light-Up Toy Set Now

We had these for awhile, and as stated in other reviews they stopped actually lighting up. Then one day I went in and my son, who is old enough to be left in the bath, had taken one of the ducks apart and we found a leaking, rusty battery! Who knows how long his bath water was contaminated in small amounts, not to mention big amounts with little rusted chunks tonight!

Amazon should stop selling these. Made in China so who knows what lack of safety standards there are!

Read Best Reviews of Mud Pie Baby E-I-E-I-O Rubber Duck Light-Up Toy Set Here

I bought these ducks for my 7 month old daughter. She loved them! All of them worked fine. I ended up giving one to an 8 month old niece and had to fight my 2 year old nephew to get the mother duck back! Lol! I promised him his own. It has been a week all ducks are still working fine. I will be ordering a blue set for my nephew. We don't use them in the bath, just as everyday toys for the kiddies.

Want Mud Pie Baby E-I-E-I-O Rubber Duck Light-Up Toy Set Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment