Sunday, December 8, 2013

Munchkin Bubble Spout Guard, Blue

Munchkin Bubble Spout Guard, BlueWhile this product works somewhat, I have two problems with it.

1. My faucet may have been too small for this model. My 10-month old can yank it out of the faucet, and I cannot secure this model. I wish the manufacturer provided an ideal spec for size/type of faucet fits the best.

2. Legs and body of the elephant is somewhat soft, nose is hard plastic. My baby is tough and he does not cry, but it hurts watching him hitting his head against the hard plastic part....

On the other hand, my 9-year old loves the bubble spout feature.

It's a great addition to our toddler's tub since he likes to bang his head into everything these days. Glad we bought this.

Buy Munchkin Bubble Spout Guard, Blue Now

I wish I had known the dimensions before buying this product. It does not fit and even when I tried to secure it more tightly, when the water was turned on it only lasted a minute, tops.

I loved the concept of the bubble bath dispenser, but seeing as it won't actually secure to my spout... useless.

All in all, very disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Bubble Spout Guard, Blue Here

does the job and looks nice. extra spout for bubble bath was a nice bonus! kids love it. only issue is we have to pull it off to turn the shower on because we have to pull down a little piece on the tub spout to divert to the shower.

Want Munchkin Bubble Spout Guard, Blue Discount?

OMG I cant believe I actually bought this product. It doesn't do what it is suppose to do, as my son can pull it off the faucet. It doesn't fit my faucet, therefore it falls off too. The Velcro that comes attached to it do nothing to help keep it on. Ridiculously made product. My faucet is a standard size faucet, so I'm going to assume that it probably doesn't fit most other bathtub faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment