Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids PreferredGot this for my son's first birthday party which had a hungry caterpillar theme. Used it as decor but as something I could keep and use later. Its a cute puppet also. Good quality.

Nice, good material, colourful, looks like Eric Carle's caterpillar. My hand fits in it and I can wiggle the feet around. My son (3) likes it a lot.

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Now

My son loved the Very Hungry Caterpillar book, so when I saw this puppet, I just had to have it! :)

Read Best Reviews of The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Here

This is a really cute puppet. I bought it for children's church. The size was smaller than I needed, so we used it as decoration. It would be perfect for a child's puppet show.

Want The World of Eric Carle: Very Hungry Caterpillar Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Discount?

Hand puppet is not as easy to use as some of the other hand puppets I purcvhased in a toy store.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment