Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby Dolls: Kira Doll by Kids Preferred

Baby Dolls: Kira Doll by Kids PreferredOur daughter got this doll when she was 6 months old and has loved it since. It's a perfect doll for cuddling and sleeping.

Although her colors are faded, she has held up through many washes and her dress is still soft a year later.

My little girl was given this doll when she was born. She and the doll are now almost 3 and they are still playing strong. Through all the washings and chewing etc. this doll has held up and stayed good looking. She won't put it down.

Buy Baby Dolls: Kira Doll by Kids Preferred Now

I bought this for my niece as her first doll. She opened the gift box and grabbed baby Kira out of the box exclaiming "baby". This is a wonderful doll for young toddlers because it is so very soft & plush. I didn't give it many stars for educational because it is not very detailed; there are no fingers, toes or a belly button. The most important part for her mother is that baby Kira is washable.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Dolls: Kira Doll by Kids Preferred Here

Bought this at Scholars Choice, and our daughter loves it and is taking it to bed and just about everywhere now. She is now nearly 2 years old and because we are so worried she is taking this around everywhere, we bought a second one as a "replacement" if the first gets lost or damaged. Or just as a switch for when the other one is in the laundry! ;-)

Want Baby Dolls: Kira Doll by Kids Preferred Discount?

Oh my gosh! What a precious doll! I just bought it for my 1 1/2 year old niece. This doll is just the right size for her and as soft and cuddly as can be! I can't wait until my niece opens it on Christmas morning. I have heard that it is completely machine washable. I hope so, because this doll is going to see a lot of play time!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment