Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym

Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo GymMy twins love this gym . It is a bit smaller so I can't put both of them together and that is the only negative point I could find in it . Other wise they love kicking Squirt and love watching Nemo . I think they like their big eyes :) .

Despite being a little small in size I highly recommend this product

Great little play gym... My little guy loves to kick squirt and make nemo "swim" the tunes are pretty good.. I think there are 3?? Only problem is my lil guy is pretty long 27in and there's no way to extend the "arms" if u will so that the arch is overhead, which is a shame because he doesn't need to look up to play with the hanging toys. Can't hav everything I guess. I would buy it again simply because the colors are normal and not obnoxious and the toys are pretty nice.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney's Finding Nemo Gym Now

No comments:

Post a Comment