Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bath Squirters: Ocean In Bag, 4 pc

Bath Squirters: Ocean In Bag, 4 pcThis is the 2nd set of Alex bath squirters that we've purchased. We really wanted the ocean animals to go with his bathtub. He loves playing with the toys, and his baths go a lot longer now. Really fast shipping on the company's part, too. We had the toys in 3 days from order.

My son loved these toys and used them every night in the bath. He would suck and chew on them. We would squeeze out the water after each use and one evening found that mold came out with the water. Make sure you adequately clean these toys after every use!

Buy Bath Squirters: Ocean In Bag, 4 pc Now

These are cute bath toys, and so far I haven't seen them get mildewy on the inside like some of my daughter's other squeezy bath toys. However, they are difficult for her to squeeze and get the water to come out. I'm sure as she gets older and stronger, that won't be an issue, but by then I am not sure they will be of as much interest anymore.

Read Best Reviews of Bath Squirters: Ocean In Bag, 4 pc Here

Fun little squirt toys for the bath and kiddie pool. They really made the grandson giggle. Fun shapes, the seahorse was the favorite.

Want Bath Squirters: Ocean In Bag, 4 pc Discount?

My little ones all seem to love bath toys and these were their favorites. The one problem, they all got moldy. At first, I threw out toy after toy, and then one day, I started cleaning them with a simple bleach solution. I just filled my sink with ater, pured a small about (about 1/4 of a cup or so your bleach will usually have a recommendation on the back of the bleach) in and "cleaned" the toys by filling them about halfway and shaking the solution around. It kills the mold and cleans the toys. Just make sure to rinse them thoroughly inside and out after you are finished with the bleach. It takes a litte while, but the bleach not only removes mold, but usually prevents it at least for a littel while.

I am happy to say that I stopped throwing out these littls and I still have my "bath squirters". The kids just love to play with them in the tub, aim them at the shower wall and when we are doing a bubble bath, they "knock out" the bubbles. Cute, durable and fun. Can't beat it.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment