Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds RemoteThis is a winner! Its mostly taken the place of the real remotes in the house which is great! I find it comical that some of the other parent review have said this toy is "not educational" or not much for "brain development". People toddlers learn by playing. That is how their little brain develop. A toy remote is not a set of flashcards, but thankfully toddlers don't require flashcards to learn and develop their brains.

After searching for some time for a play remote for our daughter, we found this at a local Walmart store. It's EXACTLY what I had been looking for!

Looks close enough to the real thing that your baby shouldn't be too disappointed when you swap your real remote with this one.

My daughter loves how the blue eyelids close.

All the buttons makes SEVERAL sounds the volume buttons on it actually do turn it up and turn it down in volume!

Her favorite button to push is the number 6 because it plays cute music.

Teaches numbers.

I always bring this with when we travel in the car or shopping at the mall. Small enough to fit in your purse, but big enough to occupy their time for a while!

VERY durable I can't count the number of times it's been thrown around and dropped and it works perfectly!

I just love it! The batteries seem to last forever in it too which is a huge plus!

Buy it, you'll love it! We've had ours for well over a year now, it's in perfect shape, and our 19 month old still loves it.

Buy Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote Now

We bought this for our daughter when she was 9 months, and she still loves it at 15 months. Our family loves the humor built into all the Sesame Street programs and toys, and this remote is no different. The volume key actually works to incrementally turn up or down the volume of the toy and the big Monster eyes are a hit with the little one, they make a cute "power on / power off" noise when you hit the button on the side. She always liked to open and shut the eyes with her finger and I think this helped refine her control of her index finger.

The best part of the remote is that it has saved us from numerous tantrums as it is very easy to throw in the diaper bag.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote Here

This toy caught my eye because it looks almost exactly like my actual TV remote. Same color, shape, even the buttons are similarly placed. My son has an obsession with our TV remote, and whenever he gets his little hands on it, it takes me forever to undo whatever it is he's done to the TV settings!

As soon as I received this, I didn't give it to him right off. I placed it on the arm of our couch (where I tend to place our actual remote) and let him find it on his own. When he spotted it, he made a mad dash for it, and was just thrilled to pieces! He kept looking at me sideways, wondering when I was gonna take it away, and sat quietly on the couch with it for some time!

I absolutely recommend this little toy! I never put it with all his other toys, I always keep it in the living room where the real remote is so he can feel like he's playing with the actual thing...this was definitely a smart purchase!

Want Fisher-Price Sesame Street Silly Sounds Remote Discount?

If your child is like my twin granddaughters and put everything in their mouths, beware that they can scrap the paint and paper off with their teeth. We had to take it away from them. The blue is painted on and the writing is paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment