Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Corolle Babicorolle Pillow Soft 11" Babipouce Doll (Bilberry)

Corolle Babicorolle Pillow Soft 11' Babipouce DollBought this doll for my 7 month old daughter and she loves it! After spending lots of time searching for the perfect soft baby doll, I saw this one and knew it was perfect!

Soft and cuddly to snuggle with but realistic enough to entertain my baby (babies love babies!) and the vanilla scent of the baby's face smells so good!

The scent, little ribbons, fabric, and plastic face are all great sensory experiences for my baby!

Definitely recommend this doll...she prefers this one over the Stella doll

I love this little doll. She is just the right size, soft and slightly vanilla scented. I am giving her to my daughter for her 1yo birthday.

Buy Corolle Babicorolle Pillow Soft 11" Babipouce Doll (Bilberry) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment