Friday, January 3, 2014

Dr Bloom Chewable Jewels Chocolate Marble Circle Combo

Dr Bloom Chewable Jewels Chocolate Marble Circle ComboThis necklace is truly wonderful. My 8 year old daughter chews on her shirt collars and sleeves and has ruined LOTS of nice shirts. We had other spiral chewy necklaces, but she said they were uncomfortable since they pulled her hair. These are great. She really enjoys chewing on them and they look great (better than the photo). The bracelet is too big, so we haven't used it.

After I got her this, I noticed that another girl at her school was wearing one. If I hadn't bought this, I would never have known they were designed for chewing. They look like a really nice necklaces.

I have heard that the cord isn't strong we haven't had it long enough to know. My daughter has misplaced it, so I'm here buying another. In fact, since they worked so well, I'm going to get several.

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment