Friday, January 3, 2014

Melissa & Doug Soft ABC Blocks

Melissa & Doug Soft ABC BlocksGreat for little kids and educational, materials are great too. I use them mainly for children photography but also my baby girl loves them!

My son didn't take an interest in just about any toy we gave him until we found these blocks. They are soft, colorful, and make delightful rattling noises. He picked one up immediately and started chewing on it at 5 months old. He rolled over just to get closer to one of them and we knew it was a new favorite. I wish there were some little tabs or texture around the edges to make it easier for the little ones to grasp. I know these blocks will be fun for a while not a throwaway toy, for sure.

Buy Melissa & Doug Soft ABC Blocks Now

Cute product, but important to note that it only comes with the letters A, B, and C not the entire alphabet. May have been oversight on my part, but I should have realized the price was too good to be true for 26 letters. Overall, its an entertaining toy for my one year old.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Soft ABC Blocks Here

These blocks are great for my 8 month old. He has fun with them and they are safe for him to fall on, toss and most important, to put in his mouth, because everything goes in his mouth.

Want Melissa & Doug Soft ABC Blocks Discount?

These are big, colorful, and soft. It's a perfect gift for a young baby/toddler. I wish more than three came in a package, but aside from that it's a fun and educational toy.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment