Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover, Blue

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover, BlueThis highchair cover isn't padded or thick. It's simple to put on, folds up into a package that fits into a diaper bag, and does the job of covering a high-chair at a restaurant. I like it for that. I've seen thicker ones that are more padded. That might be better for a younger child who needs extra stability. It also doesn't double as a shopping cart cover, so you'd have to get a separate one of those. There's nothing wrong with this product, but it doesn't have anything that makes me want to rate it 4 or 5 stars. It is literally "just OK." On the upside, it's inexpensive.

This thing saves time since my wife no longer sprays public high chairs with anti-bactrial sprays and rub the chair to find out a layer of back stuff come out. Disgusting :s

The cover is not padded. Because of that, it is light, washible and foldable.

It comes with an integrated pocket so you can fold the whole thing into that pocket and you're ready to go!

The straps are short, I wish they were longer, but not really a big deal.

Buy Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover, Blue Now

This is the third high chair cover I have owned, and it is the best one yet. I love that the material allows you to wipe it clean, unlike the Babe Ease cover. I also love that it folds up into itself. The two tether straps are great for younger babies, as you can attach a couple of toys to keep them busy. My only complaint is that the seat belt holes are too small for the clasps of any high chair I've tried, and they are on the back of the cover, rather than on the seam between the sides and the seat (where the straps come on the chairs).

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover, Blue Here

I don't understand people who use those plushy cart covers as a double for high chairs. Personally, my child gets food EVERY where. This high chair cover is super light, easy to throw into a diaper bag, unfold onto a chair, throw into the wash and fold back into a little pouch. Plus, it's really affordable. I'm thinking about getting another one just incase I haven't done laundry, or just to place in our other vehicle!

Want Fisher-Price Precious Planet Portable High Chair Cover, Blue Discount?

What an excellent high chair cover and for such a great price! I love that this is versatile and fits many chairs easily and that it's easy to wipe clean. I also love the loops in the front that you can clip toys and rings to for the child to play with. Great high chair cover!

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment