Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nursery Peter Rabbit, 11" Plush Stuffed Animal

Nursery Peter Rabbit, 11' Plush Stuffed AnimalMy new & only Great Grandchild was visiting for the Easter holidays. Whar better gift to give the 3 month old than the favorite story of my childhood ~ Peter Rabbit. I went to Amazon because they always have just what I'm looking for! I was not disappointed! A soft, stuffed Peter Rabbit in his little Blue Jacket, suitable for a baby to hold while his Mommy & Daddy read the story about Peter to him. Soft & cuddly, the perfect size & made very well. I know it will remain in his nursery for years to come.

The story of Peter Rabbit, was a favorite when I was a child, and I read the story to my children when they were young. Now that I have two grandsons, what better way to spread the joy, than a soft and cuddly Peter Rabbit? This was an Easter gift to both of the babies, and both really enjoyed taking their first steps with the bunny near by, and then walking around the house with him tagging along. This toy is soft and huggable, and unbelievably precious. If you get the idea that I'm going to buy one or more for myself, you aren't wrong. I wish I had had this when I was a toddler, or when my children were. It is a perfect toy for babies and toddlers. The colors are soft and, Peter is a cute, and wonderful friend for tiny people. Maybe even for their grandparents too!

Buy Nursery Peter Rabbit, 11" Plush Stuffed Animal Now

This is the perfect first bunny for a baby! He is very soft, cuddly and adorable! I felt like I was settling for this Peter Rabbit compared to photos of the others I found in my search, but this was the only one without button eyes, and therefore safe for a baby. When I received the order, I was pleasantly surprised. I love this stuffed bunny and highly recommend!!

Read Best Reviews of Nursery Peter Rabbit, 11" Plush Stuffed Animal Here

This toy is very well made and completely infant-safe. No buttons, loose fabric or anything a baby could choke on. Nice and soft, but just a tad smaller than I expected it to be. Its a nice size for a portable toy.

Want Nursery Peter Rabbit, 11" Plush Stuffed Animal Discount?

Originally bought this for Easter in 2011 for my first son and my second son has now become attached to it. It is so soft an very durable. Has held up through many washes. he sleeps with it every night. Would absolutely recommend this product!!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment